April 29, 2013
- Networking for Research: The Ins and Outs
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Interdisciplinary; complementary expertise; crosscutting. In order to be a prolific (and sane!) researcher, writer, and grant recipient, researchers need to be able to develop strong relationships with others both within and outside of academia. This workshop will focus on how to develop working relationships with other researchers and laypeople and how to use these relationships to enhance research opportunities.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research