January 22, 2013
- Apply to be an RA for 2013-2014!
- Time: All Day
- Location: Apply online at wiu.edu/housing
- Description: RAs are an integral part of University Housing and Dining Services (UHDS). They are the staff members who have the most direct and constant contact with students. RAs are assigned to a residence hall floor of approximately 30-40 students. Their primary responsibility is to ensure the health and safety of residents and build relationships with their community members. The RA also acts as a facilitator for this residence hall community and promotes the development of each of their residents. RAs are expected to uphold and abide by University policies, be a team player, serve as strong academic role models, exhibit strong administrative skills, and be a referral agent to campus resources.
Apply online at wiu.edu/housing.
Application closes January 31.
- Related Web Site: wiu.edu/housing
- Contact Information:
Ra Selection Committee
- Source: University Housing and Dining Services