March 4, 2013
- Summer 2013 Ag Internship Informational Meetings
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Knoblauch Hall 307
- Description: Expand networks and gain professional agricultural experience in the operation and management of agricultural businesses, or public or private agencies. Earn college credit as you enhance your preparation for a career in agriculture.
Informational meetings will be held Thursday, February 28 at 5:30 pm; Monday, March 4 at 12:00 pm; or Wednesday, March 6 at 5:30 pm in Knoblauch Hall 307.
The purpose of this meeting is to explain the requirements and protocol. Bring your internship manual.
Attendance is mandatory at one of these meetings if you are planning on a summer internship. If you are unable to attend on one of these dates, contact Dr. Baker at 298-1246 to make alternative arrangements.
- Related Web Site: School of Agriculture
- Contact Information:
- Source: School of Agriculture