April 17, 2013
- Film Club Meeting & Screening: Lake Mungo
- Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Simpkins Hall 220
- Description: WIU's Film Club will meet to screen Lake Mungo (dir. by Joel Anderson, 2008). A discussion will follow.
When a series of inexplicable supernatural events strikes their home, Russell (David Pledger) and June (Rosie Traynor) Palmer try to figure out exactly what is behind the tragic drowning death of Alice (Talia Zucker), their 16-year-old daughter. A psychic (Steve Jodrell) might be able to help them. Joel Anderson writes and directs this psychological thriller; Martin Sharpe, Scott Terrill and Tamara Donnellan co-star (Netflix).
- Related Web Site: Film Club
- Contact Information:
Roberta Di Carmine
- Source: Department of English & Journalism