February 22, 2013
- Sigma Tau Delta Dinner & Conversation with Bill Thompson
- Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Taylor's Hall, 125 S. Randolph, Macomb
- Description: Bill Thompson hosts Sigma Tau Delta's "Dinners & Conversations" series at the Taylor's Hall, 125 S. Randolph.
Dinner: I am bringing a mess of Black Beans, Rice, Sweet Cornbread. There may be Sweet Tea as well. If anyone wants to make other sorts of food or dessert, that would be most appreciated.
Conversation: The Momentary Library. At any moment there is an invisible library consisting of all the books in our lives, the books we are reading, we wish we were reading, books we ought to be reading, books we read when no one is around, books we never will read (but which we own), books or magazines we like to be seen with, books we buy multiple copies of, books the thought of which induces nausea, and so forth. Bring a book or two from this library. Journals and Magazines welcome, as well. We will display them on a table--making a spectacle of them. People will have an opportunity to **briefly** discuss their titles.
Noise: The Final Friday will be going on next door at the Wine Sellers so if you want, you can slip over to the Hullabaloo.
- Related Web Site: Sigma Tau Delta
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English & Journalism