April 1, 2013
- The Clothesline Project t-shirt decorating session
- Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Women's Center Conference Room, Multicultural Center 209
- Description: April is Sexual Violence Awareness Month,
and in recognition of the courageous individuals who have endured sexual, domestic, and other forms of interpersonal violence, we proudly present The Clothesline Project. T-shirts will be made by those who are survivors or in honor of those who have died due to crimes of sexual abuse, rape, incest, sexual assault, battery, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, physical assault, and stalking.
It only takes about 20-30 minutes to make a shirt, so anyone who would like to make a shirt is encouraged to stop by as their schedule permits during these time periods.
* All shirts will be added to The Clothesline Project Display housed by the WIRC-CAA Victim Services Agency
This event is sponsored by:
WIRC-CAA Victim Services, The WIU Women’s Center,
and Feminist Action Alliance with support from the University Counseling Center
- Related Web Site: Women's Center
- Contact Information:
- Source: Women's Center