March 30, 2013
- Cornfed Film Fest Student Filmmakers Workshop
- Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Simpkins Hall 220
- Description: Cornfed Film Fest and the WIU Film Studies Club invite students in grades 4-12 to participate in an exciting two-part film workshop on Saturdays, March 23 and 30, 11:00am-3:00pm. Participants will have a unique opportunity to actually shoot and edit analogue film. In a project based learning environment participants will judiciously shoot and edit a 16mm color silent film. In workshop #1 a short script will be developed and photographed. In workshop #2 the footage will be edited and readied for projection during the festival.
- Related Web Site: Cornfed Film Fest
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English & Journalism