October 26, 2013
- English Graduate Organization Conference 2013: Banquets and Borders in Language and Literature
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Simpkins Hall 027
- Description: The EGO conference intends to explore all areas of English Studies, including pedagogy, cultural studies, literary studies, linguistics, and critical/literary theory. Furthermore, we welcome interdisciplinary interest and participation, and encourage scholars from all areas of the humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences who have an interest in food or consumption-related studies to submit proposals. While our main conference theme centers on food and drink, all topics related to English Studies are welcome. For a full CFP, see the EGO web site.
Please send 250-word abstracts to email@example.com by September 27, 2013. We also welcome submissions by post: English Graduate Organization, Department of English & Journalism, 1 University Circle, Macomb IL 61455-1390.
This event will be co-sponsored by EGO, the College of Arts and Sciences, University Theme Committee, and the Provost's Office. All events are free and open to the public.
- Related Web Site: English Graduate Organization
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English & Journalism