April 2, 2014
- 4th Annual Minority Health Fair
- Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Multicultural Center
- Description: Different screenings available will include the following: hearing, blood glucose, blood pressure, HIV testing, blood typing, and much more!
Free and open to the public.
All minors must be accompanied by a guardian. If you have any questions or a disability that may require accommodations in order to fully participate in this activity, please contact the Gwendolyn Brooks Cultural Center at 309/298-2220.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Gwendolyn Brooks Cultural Center