July 10, 2013
- Information Session: Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Business Administration
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: If you've wondered about continuing your education towards an MBA degree but not sure about taking the first step, the College of Business and Technology would invite you to consider a new graduate program: The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Business Administration. This twelve semester hour graduate certificate provides students with a broad background in business. The Certificate also provides an excellent stepping stone towards earning an MBA degree, since hours earned in the certificate can be applied towards an MBA degree.
During the information session, on July 10th in Stipes Hall 101 at 2:00, we will discuss course scheduling, and admissions. In addition, information will be presented on the MBA program and the new Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Supply Chain Management.
If you are unable to attend but would like to know more about the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or an MBA degree, visit our web pages:
or contact Dr. John Drea, Associate Dean and MBA Director
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: College of Business & Technology