September 3, 2013
- Getting Started with Western Online (D2L)
- Time: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: Join us for this hands-on workshop where you’ll learn how to navigate the system, activate your courses, set start and end dates, cross-list multiple sections of a course, post your syllabus, create custom widgets and home pages, and more.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research