September 3, 2013
- Best Practices in Teaching Online Course (This class does not meet.)
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Online Course - Class does not meet.
- Description: This six-week online course is instructor facilitated and includes weekly discussions, individual and small group activities. Throughout the course, participants will construct a sample online course syllabus that considers course goals and objectives suitable for an online course, an online communications strategy, and the selection of student learning activities and assessments. Contact Sara Settles (SL-Settles@wiu.edu) to register.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research