September 4, 2013
- QC Riverfront: Strategies for Creating a Positive Video Conference Classroom Experience
- Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: Quad City River Front, Room A 218
- Description: This presentation will address common questions facing instructors who are assigned to teach CODEC classes which are broadcast between the Macomb and Quad Cities campuses, including the following: What instructional techniques could be used to make the CODEC experience positive for students at both locations? How can an instructor set the stage for a dynamic and purposeful discussion between locations? How can the CODEC equipment/technology be effectively used to generate a connection between students at both locations? These and other questions will be discussed.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research