September 11, 2013
- QC Riverfront: Online Pedagogy and Instructional Design Methods for Online Courses
- Time: 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: QC Riverfront, Room A 116
- Description: This workshop will go over basic instructional design methods, focusing on tools within Western Online. How to create learning modules in Western Online will be demonstrated along with adding and changing content in an existing online or hybrid course. Bring your questions and items to work on for your own courses.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research