September 11, 2013
- Disability Resource Center Faculty Awareness Sessions
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: University Union, Board Room
- Description: Join the conversation about partnering with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) staff to provide accommodations to students who request them. Meet Tara Buchannan, the Director, and Gretchen Steil Weiss, the Learning Specialist. Become familiar with the DRC practices at Western Illinois University. If you anticipate a barrier to your participation in this session, please call Gretchen at (309) 298-2512.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research