October 28, 2013
- Deconstructing the NSF Application
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, Room 180
- Description: Preparing an application to the National Science Foundation can seem like a daunting task. But OSP staff will break down the various sections of the application and introduce participants to helpful NSF resource materials, demonstrate how to register with the NSF FastLane system, and show how to navigate the Grants.gov system.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research