October 29, 2013
- Using the Desire2Learn Learning Object Repository
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: The hands-on workshop will show users how to use the Desire2Learn Learning Object Repository (LOR). The repository allows users to search content from the local repository at WIU and external repositories such as MERLOT and the Smithsonian Research Online. The LOR allows the users to share content and keeping content consistent for students.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research