November 7, 2013
- Using the Western Online Gradebook (D2L)
- Time: 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: This hands-on workshop will focus on mastering the built-in Gradebook in Western Online. Faculty will learn how to hide and show columns, create and edit gradebook columns, reorder columns, enter and override grades, release grades to students in My Grades, create gradebook formulas, export the gradebook to a spreadsheet, and change gradebook column settings.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research