October 24, 2013
- Fiction reading: Susan Steinberg, Case Writer-In-Residence
- Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Sherman Hall Auditorium, Third Floor
- Description: Susan Steinberg will come to WIU for the week of October 21 as the Lola Case Writer-in-Residence for the Fall Semester. She will hold a Q&A session for students (time and date TBD) and give a reading of her fiction on Thursday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium on the third flood of Sherman Hall.
Susan Steinberg is the author of the story collections Spectacle, Hydroplane, and The End of Free Love. She has been the recipient of a a United States Artist Fellowship, the Pushcart Prize, and a National Magazine Award. She earned a BFA in Painting from the Maryland Institute College of Art and an MFA in English from The University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She is professor of English at the University of San Francisco.
There will be copies of the 2013 Spectacle on sale after the reading.
- Related Web Site: Case Writer-in-Residence
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English & Journalism