September 16, 2013
- Lead Series: Getting Personal With Finance
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Location: Student Organization Center (SOC), University Union
- Description: Getting Personal With Finance presented by Diana Strom, Financial Aid Advisor. To be successful, regardless of how much money is in the bank, we must learn to honestly evaluate our financial needs, wants, attitudes, and behaviors. Only then can we begin to make the proactive changes necessary to establish a healthy and effective fiscal life.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities