October 3, 2013
- Lead Series: SMART Goals and SMART Leadership
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Student Organization Center, University Union
- Description: The Lead Series topic is SMART Goals and SMART Leadership, presented by Algerian Hart, Ph.D., Graduate Coordinator and Assistant Professor of Sport Management/Kinesiology and Vincent Wilson, Graduate Student. Leadership is as much about execution as it is technique. The SMART leadership design is a great tool that can assist organizations with attaining their goals.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities