October 28, 2013
- Lead Series: Stereotypes - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly -Who do Others Say We Are?
- Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Student Organization Center, University Union
- Description: Lead Series: Stereotypes - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Who do Others Say We Are?, presented by Janice Gates, Instructor, Department of Management and Marketing. When asked most individuals will say they don't stereotype other people. Is this true? As a leader are we making judgments about followers that are inaccurate? Do these judgments cause us to get the wrong people on our team? What stereotypes do others have of you? In this session we will look at the impact of stereotypes in organizations and in our own personal lives and the impact stereotypes can have on our ability to lead.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities