September 12, 2013
- Applying for Conference Funding: A Workshop for English MAs
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: QC Riverfront 237
- Description: This professional development workshop will help English graduate students applying for School of Graduate Studies Professional Development funding (as well as those applying for conference specific funding).
Participants should bring a draft of their application materials to the workshop. We will spend a short amount of time with general advice before breaking into individual working review groups and/or projecting student proposals for group discussion and review.
- Related Web Site: Graduate Program in English
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English & Journalism