November 2, 2013
- 2nd Annual Fallen Soldier 5K Run/Walk
- Time: 9:00 AM
- Location: Spencer Student Recreation Center
- Description: 2nd Annual Fallen Soldier 5K Run/Walk
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Opening Ceremony at the Spencer Student Recreation Center (Lower Level-Main Gym) Western Illinois University
Rain or Shine - Race Begins at 9:00 a.m.
(Opening Ceremony at 8:30 a.m.)
- Pre-Registration Fee: $25.00
- Pre- Registration is due by Friday, October 25, 2013.
- Only pre-registered participants will be guaranteed a technical tee in the size of their choice and a finisher medal.
- Race day registration will be accepted from 7:00-8:30 a.m. for $35.00,
- but neither shirts nor medals will be guaranteed.
- Check or cash only, please. Checks should be made payable to the
- Western Illinois University Foundation.
Money raised from the 5k Run/Walk is directed toward the WIU Fallen Soldiers Scholarship Fund, which supports veterans and service members currently enrolled at Western. Additional donations are welcome.
- Related Web Site: 2nd Annual Fallen Soldier 5K Run/Walk
- Contact Information:
- Source: Campus Recreation