January 29, 2014
- Lead Series: Robert's Rule: What They Are & How to Use Them
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: University Union, Student Organization Center (SOC)
- Description: The Lead Series presents Robert's Rule: What they are and how to use them. In a society where involvement is key, whether it be on a college campus or in the community, being able to maintain order during a meeting is of the utmost importance. Robertís Rules of Order, the most commonly used structure for Parliamentary Procedure, helps you run your meeting efficiently.
This session will be presented by Steve Wailand, SGA Vice President and SGA Cabinet members in the Student Organization Center.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities