February 17, 2014
- Lead Series: The Ins and Outs of Constitutions and Bylaws
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: University Union, Student Organization Center
- Description: Lead Series: The Ins and Outs of Constitutions and Bylaws presented by Cody Schara, Graduate Student and Michelle Harvey, Assistant Director of Student Activities, Leadership and Service in the Student Organization Center in the University Union basement.
This session will highlight the benefits and necessities that a constitution can provide an organization. Besides being the backbone of the organizationís activities, special emphasis will be put on scenarios that may come up during the year and how your constitution can prepare you for these instances.
- Related Web Site: Related Site
- Contact Information:
- Source: Student Activities