January 27, 2014
- QC Riverfront - Responding Effectively and Efficiently to Writing Assignments
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: QC River Front Campus, Room A 239
- Description: Responding to student writing is very time-consuming. Bradley Dilger will present several methods for responding to writing assignments of various length and form, including assignment design and the use of rubrics. Participants are encouraged to email assignments and example papers to Dilger beforehand for consultation. The presentation will include time for questions.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research