February 3, 2014
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Video Conferencing Classroom Experience
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Malpass Llbrary, Room 180
- Description: This presentation will address common questions facing instructors who are assigned to teach video conferencing classes which are broadcast between the Macomb and Quad Cities campuses, including the following: What instructional techniques could be used to make the video conferencing experience positive for students at both locations? How can an instructor set the stage for a dynamic and purposeful discussion between locations? How can the video conferencing equipment/technology be effectively used to generate a connection between students at both locations? These and other questions will be discussed. Susan Stewart will be presenting at the QC Riverfront Campus and video conferencing to Macomb Campus.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research