February 5, 2014
- QC Riverfront Campus - Desire2Learn Turnitin Plagiarism Tool
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Quad City River Front, Room A 116
- Description: Learn how to create assignments and use the Turnitin plagiarism tool within Desire2Learn. Turnitin will compare student's submitted work for originality and proper citation within their database. The tool will also allow instructors to create comments on student's works while keeping the original text. Learn to simplify your Western Online course by customizing the toolbar and making navigation easier. Also, how to make course content navigation streamlined will be covered.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research