February 11, 2014
- Building a Campus Writing Culture
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Malpass Library, 3rd Floor Computer Classroom
- Description: It is hoped this session will be the opening for a campus-wide dialog of the intellectual role of writing instruction and practice. A faculty member from English will address how introductory writing courses aim to help students in major, WID, and General Education courses; colleagues from two other departments will address how writing in their classes helps learning in their disciplines and university learning in general. After opening remarks, discussion will be invited.
- Related Web Site: Register Now!
- Contact Information:
- Source: Center for Innovation in Teaching & Research