April 1, 2014
- Journalism Day: Workshops
- Time: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Location: University Union Board, Fox, Chicago, DuSable, and Algonquin Rooms
- Description: Students will be able to select from the following workshops:
“Public Relations: The Expanding Job Market”
Dr. Mohammad Siddiqi
Union Board Room
“Do high school students have First Amendment Rights?"
Dr. Yong Tang
"Telling stories using pictures, words and sound”
"It's All in the Telling: How Good Storytelling Is More Important Than How It Will Be Read"
“Preparing Yourself for a Diverse/Multicultural Working Environment.”
- Related Web Site: Journalism Program
- Contact Information:
- Source: Department of English & Journalism