September 13, 2017
- Business Boot Camp - Starting Your Own Business: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:50 PM
- Location: Stipes Hall 121
- Description: Presented by Jim Boyd, Director; Small Business Development Center
So you want to start a business – congratulations! Entrepreneurship is a journey that requires a lot of time, effort, and hard work. Once you get over the initial excitement, it’s time to break down the process of launching your startup into various stages. This presentation will introduce the key steps to starting and running a business.
- 12:00 - 12:50 p.m.
- 1:00 - 1:50 p.m.
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology