September 14, 2017
- Etiquette Dinner: College of Business and Technology Professional Development Series
- Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: University Union Lamoine Room
- Description: Presented by Susan Creasey, Assistant Professor, WIU Management and Marketing Department
If your dining includes a drive-thru, couch, or TV, you probably need a refresher course in proper etiquette at the table. Table manners play an important part in making a favorable impression. The purpose of the etiquette dinner is to make you feel comfortable, not uncomfortable. Dining etiquette is based on courtesy, comfort, and common sense, providing a tool to help you interact with others.
Reservations Required - Professional Dress Required
Cost: $10. Pay with cash or check and register at time of payment in the College of Business and Technology (CBT) Dean's office in Stipes Hall 101.
- Related Web Site: View the full schedule and registration details.
- Contact Information:
Phone: (309) 298-1430
- Source: College of Business & Technology