Admission to Second Baccalaureate Degree Programs
To be eligible for a second baccalaureate degree, after having been granted a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution, a candidate must comply with the following:
1. The candidate must apply to and be accepted by the School of Graduate Studies for admission to the University.
2. The candidate must submit a program from the major department to be approved by the Council on Admission, Graduation, and Academic Standards.
3. The candidate must secure approval from the Council of Admission, Graduation, and Academic Standards prior to enrolling.
4. The candidate becomes an undergraduate upon approval of the second degree plan. All undergraduate University policies are applicable.
5. The candidate must earn a minimum of 30 additional semester hours in residence. Courses in the degree plan may not be taken pass/fail.
6. The candidate must complete an undergraduate application for graduation at least one semester prior to graduation.
Note: The grade point average calculation for second baccalaureate degree students will not utilize any grades from previous degrees.