Submission to the WIU Authors Database
The database currently includes works by WIU authors and contributors in the years 2004 - 2012. Additional publication years will be added in the future. (NOTE: Once submitted, works do not immediately appear. There is a time lapse while citations are checked and processed.)
A WIU author or contributor is considered to be someone who is employed by or enrolled at WIU during the year of publication. This includes retired faculty and staff.
- Submit your works (2004 - onward) to the database: Select the appropriate tab named "Submit . . ."
- Book (whole book, including edited).
- Book Item (chapter, article in a proceedings, story, encyclopedia entry, report, etc.).
- Periodical Item (print/online journal, newspaper article, poem, short story, etc.).
- Other Type Item (score, sound recording, DVD/video, software, juried art, etc.).
- E-Mail changes and corrections to: Jeanne Stierman.
Each year we solicit publications for display at the WIU Author Recognition Reception in April. The display includes only materials published during the previous calendar year. To have your publication(s) included in the next display, please send to Jeannne Stierman, Room 217, Malpass Library. Please indicate whether you would like to donate any item to the Libraries' collection or would like it to be returned after the event.