Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
Transfer Student Check List
Transferring universities can be overwhelming! Use this checklist to help you prepare for your transition to Western Illinois University-Quad Cities. As always, if you have any questions, please contact the WIU-QC Undergraduate Admissions Office at 309.762.1495 or e-mail CM-Williams11@wiu.edu.
Before Arriving at WIU
- Complete your application to Western Illinois University-Quad Cities
- Have your current college/university send an official final transcript to WIU admissions after your classes have been completed and recorded or a degree has been posted. Official transcript should be sent to:
Western Illinois University-Quad Cities Campus
3300 River Drive
Moline, IL 61265-5881
Once you Arrive on Campus
- Have your student ID picture taken at the Office of Academic & Student Services on the WIU-QC campus.
- Reserve or buy your books at the This link will open in a new browser window University Union Online Bookstore (800.338.6369), or a Textbook Sale held at the WIU-QC Campus.
- Buy your parking sticker on or after August 1.
A Note on your University Bill
Your first University bill will be mailed during the first week of August. If you have any questions concerning your bill, contact the WIU-Macomb Campus Billing and Receivables at 309.298.1831 or the WIU-QC Billing contact at 309.762.9481, ext. 62280.
If you have any questions concerning your financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at 309.762.9481, ext. 62235.