Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
Student Check List
Use this checklist to help you prepare for your transition to Western Illinois University-Quad Cities. As always, if you have any questions, please contact the WIU-QC Undergraduate Admissions Office at (309)762-1495 or e-mail: WIU-QC-Admissions@wiu.edu
Before Arriving at WIU
- Complete your application to Western Illinois University
- Have your current college/university send an official final transcript to WIU-Quad Cities admissions after your classes have been completed and recorded or a degree has been posted. Official transcript should be sent to:
Western Illinois University-Quad Cities Campus
3300 River Drive
Moline, IL 6126
Once you Arrive on Campus
- Have your student ID picture taken at the Office of Academic & Student Services on the WIU-QC campus.
- Reserve or buy your books at the University Union Online Bookstore (800.338.6369).
- Buy your parking sticker from Parking Services on or after August 1st.
- Check out the newly accepted students section.
A Note on your University Bill
Your first University bill will be mailed during the first week of August. If you have any questions concerning your bill, contact the WIU-Macomb Campus Billing and Receivables at 309.298.1831 or the WIU-QC Billing contact at 309.762.9481, ext. 62280.
If you have any questions concerning your financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at (309)762-9481, ext. 62235.