Western Illinois University - Quad Cities - Academics
Web Tools and Search Bar
Quad Cities Campus
Doris & Victor Day Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Spring 2014
Western Illinois University has been awarded funds through the Doris and Victor Day Foundation to assist students meeting the criteria listed below in successfully completing their WIU college courses at WIU-Quad Cities for the Spring 2014 Semester. Our objective is to provide aid to as many qualified applicants as possible.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a currently enrolled Undergraduate at WIU-Quad Cities and be officially listed as a major in one of the approved undergraduate degree programs.
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Provide an ESSAYof not more than 1,000 words which demonstrates all three of the following criteria:
- a. The factors contributing to your needs for funds.
- b. Your pursuit of funds to meet those needs.
- c. Non-financial reasons you are deserving of this award.
- Create a separate Statement of Income and Expenses and attach it to the Application.
- Provide three Letters of Support (one must be a college professor).
Deadline for submission: Friday, February 7, 2014 by 4:00 pm at Riverfront Campus
Applications may be picked up at the Student Services area at 60th Street and Riverfront Campus.
For additional information, contact Curtis Williams or Donna Schroeder at (309)762-1495