April 8, 2021
- The Fred Ewing and Lola Austin Case Writer-in-Residence
- Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Virtual Reading via zoom and Facebook Live.
- Description: Please join the English Department for a reading (& Q&A) with authors
Crisosto Apache, Marianne Boruch, Jennifer Militello for the
Fred Ewing and Lola Austin Case Writer-in-Residence.
- Q&A with students and faculty via zoom from 3-4 p.m.
- Contact Dr. Erika Wurth at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link
- A reading with streaming to Facebook from 5-6 p.m.
Visit the WIU English Department on Facebook and ”like” the page in order to attend the reading.
All events are open free to the public.
Sponsored by the English Department, the Fred Ewing and Lola Austin
Case Writer-in-Residence and the College of Arts and Sciences
- Related Web Site: https://www.facebook.com/english.wiu
- Contact Information:
Phone: 1 (309) 298-1993
- Source: Public Events