Western Illinois University
Letterhead, Envelopes & Mailing Labels
On this page…
- DPS produces all official Western Illinois University letterhead and envelopes as well as mailing labels suitable for exceptional pieces such as small quantities of large envelopes or oddly shaped mail pieces.
- Except as noted above, the University's Visual Identity Guidelines otherwise prohibit the use of mailing labels for affixing mailing or return addresses to mail pieces. See the DPS "Mailing Services" page.
- Complete a letterhead and envelopes order form.
- DPS may request that clients provide a sample from a previous order or a sample with changes from a previous order.
- DPS provides proofs in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format via email.
- For those without email access, DPS provides hardcopy proofs and proof cards upon request.
- Clients should carefully review proofs and mark any necessary changes.
- Clients may sign off on proofs without changes or with changes as indicated.
- DPS requires a client's explicit approval (via email or signature) before printing begins.
- Clients assumes charges for reprinting that results from errors not discovered on approved proofs.
- Allow 10 business days following proof approval (and any other necessary approvals) for delivery.
- Additional charges may apply to requests for delivery in fewer than 10 days.