Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
International Scientific and Practical Conference
"Actual issues of the state system: theory and practice”
March 14, 2014
- Vladimir Branch of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation
- Center for Applied Criminal Justice at Western Illinois University (USA)
- Middle Tennessee State University (USA)
- History of the formation of federal relations in Russia and the U.S.
- Features of the federal structure of Russia and the U.S.
- Issues of Federalism in the state development
- Administrative-territorial structure of the state: experience and problems
- Problems of interethnic and interfaith relations
- Fitting the law enforcement agencies in the state system of the Russian Federation and the United States
- Reforming of the law enforcement agencies
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE :
- Naumov Andrew M. - Director Vladimir branch RPANE and PA , Head of the Department of Criminal Law, Associate Professor
- Sergevnin Vladimir A. - Director of the Center for Applied Criminal Justice, Professor, Western Illinois University (USA)
- Jurkanin Thomas – Professor, Middle Tennessee State University
- Illarionov Alexander E. - Deputy Director Vladimir branch RPANE and PA ,, Ph.D.
- Chirikin Viktor - Deputy Director , Head of the Department of Theory and History of State and Law of Vladimir branch RPANE and PA , Ph.D., associate professor
- Sergei Ushakov - Head of the Department of Constitutional and Municipal Law Vladimir branch RPANE and PA , Ph.D.
Olga Zhukova - Specialist Graduate Division Vladimir branch RPANE and PA ,
Tel: ( 84922 ) 33-37-07