EBSCO Goes Mobile
EBSCO, a multi-disciplinary collection of major bibliographic databases, now supports a mobile optimized web interface. So now you can perform a number of research tasks right from your smart phone or other internet enabled device.
- Basic Searching
- HTML & PDF Full Text
- Search Modes
- Image Quick View
- Image Collection
- E-mailing Articles
- Multi-database Searching
* Printing is not an option at this time but you can email an article to yourself and print from a computer.
How to check out this new feature:
- Point your browser to http://m.ebscohost.com
- Scroll down to the mobile link (currently at the bottom of the page)
- Select the databases you wish to search and click on the Continue button (there is one on the top and bottom of the page)
- Enter you search term/s and click on the Search button
For more information, please contact Jeff Matlak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-298-2720.