Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Graduate School Information & Program Search
Are you considering Graduate School? This is a decision that requires much time, effort, and reflection. Here are some questions you should ask yourself before deciding to apply for graduate school.
1. Why do I want to go to graduate school? And why do I want to go now?
2. What academic programs match my career goals?
3. What type of school do I want to attend and what learning experiences do I want to have there?
4. Do I have the academic ability for graduate work?
5. Will I be able to afford to go to school full time or part time?
6. Do my plans impact anyone important in my life (Spouse, Children, Parents, Significant Others)?
If you are having trouble answering these questions, please call our office at 309-298-1838 to schedule an appointment with a staff member. If you are interested in attending graduate school at WIU, visit the School of Graduate Studies website or call 309-298-1806
The following are some useful graduate school resources:
Career Development Center
Memorial Hall 125
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1838