- We provide clean, filled, and operable vending machines for the campus community.
- Machines on campus accept coins and dollar bills. Currently 80 machines in 19 different buildings accept “Rocky Dollars” from the WIU ID Card.
- Each building on campus has a vending liaison, responsible for providing refunds in the event money is lost or for reporting machine malfunctions. Most vending banks have a sign indicating the location of the vending liaison in that particular building. If there is no sign, contact Vending Services for information.
- During regular business hours, please call and leave a message if there is no answer.
- Evenings and weekends: call each vendor directly.
- Pepsi (833-4263) handles all cold drinks except milk.
- M&M Vending (837-4600) handles everything else, which includes all food, milk, coffee, newspapers, stamps, feminine protection items, and condoms.
- The vendors offer 24/7 service; however, it’s possible they might miss your call if you wait until 10 p.m. or later to call. It’s best to call as soon as you notice a problem.