Readmission to Western Illinois University

Are you a former student looking to return to Western?

  • Undergraduate Reentry Form
    If you are a former WIU student who has not been enrolled for one or more spring or fall semesters.
  • Graduate Readmission Application
    If you have previously applied to Graduate School as a degree or nondegree-seeking student and earned a grade (even if a W) but have not attended within the past year.
  • General Studies Degree Application
    If you have earned prior credit from Western Illinois University and are seeking readmission to the Bachelor of Arts in General Studies degree program. (This program was previously known as the Board of Trustees Degree.)