Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Clery Law Reports
Campus Fire Reports
2012-02-01 to 2012-02-03
On Feb 1. at 5:01 p.m. a fire alarm was activated in Higgins Hall. The Macomb Fire Department responded, and hot grease in the kitchen was found to be the cause. There was no fire and no injuries were reported.
On Feb 2. at 2:09 a.m. a fire alarm was activated in Tanner Hall. The Macomb Fire Department responded and determined a pull station had been activated. There was no fire and no injuries were reported.