Financial Aid

Instruction Four

If you have grades that will be or have been changed that will increase your GPA or your hours earned and want your financial aid to be reinstated, you will be asked to address the following in your appeal:

  • Indicate the Course Name and Course Number, the term in which you took the course, and the instructor’s name for each of the courses that will have a grade change.

The Financial Aid Office will confirm the change of grade(s). A reply will be sent to your WIU email address as soon as the information is received. Please note that a grade change may take a few weeks to be processed.