Reporting Maintenance Problems
To ensure fast response on building or other campus physical facility maintenance problems please utilize the following reporting protocols:
All Faculty and Staff should report campus maintenance problems to their Building Representative. View the Building Representative list.
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Work Order Control Center
- For Mechanical Maintenance problems affecting air conditioning, heating, ventilation, and plumbing, please call 298-1834 (ext 241).
- For Building Maintenance problems affecting elevators, windows, doors, roof leaks, please call 298-1834 (ext. 248).
- Call either number if you are unsure of the type of maintenance problem.
Monday through Friday 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Building Maintenance Night Superintendent Facilities Management
- For all maintenance problems, call 298-1834 (ext 264).
After 11:00 p.m. on Weekdays and all day on Weekends or Holidays
Office of Public Safety (OPS)
- For all maintenance problems call OPS at 298-1949. OPS will contact the Duty Supervisor who will make a determination on course of action.
Please report any emergencies directly to OPS. Failure to follow proper reporting protocols can result in significant delays in response time that can cause property loss and increased risk to personal safety.