Equal Opportunity & Access

Need to report an incident of harassment/discrimination or sexual assault?

Students, employees, and applicants for employment can report non-emergency incidents using several options. You may report an incident anonymously, but we encourage you to provide as much information as possible. 

Reporting Options

Need a confidential advisor?

A victim or reporter can choose to seek confidential resources to cope with the effects of sexual misconduct, harassment, and discrimination. This does not constitute filing a complaint and does not officially notify the University. 

The confidential advisors are appointed by the University to maintain confidentiality. They provide confidential emotional support and assistance in making decisions important to the well-being of the victim. 

Options to Report Confidentially
  • Contact University Counseling Center
    Memorial Hall 1st Floor
    1 University Circle
    Macomb, IL 61455

    Phone: (309) 298-2453
    Fax: (309) 298-3253
    Email: ucc@wiu.edu

    Please call to schedule an appointment. Appointments cannot be made through email.

  • Contact WIRPC Victim Services. These local confidential advisors offer victim advocacy and assistance pertaining to sexual assault, domestic/dating violence, stalking, and harassment 24/7.
    • Call the WIRC-CAA Victim Services Crisis Line at (309) 837-5555.
    • Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE.