Western Illinois University: Macomb Campus
Web Tools and Search Bar
Clery Law Reports
Campus Crime Reports
Office of Public Safety Report - 2012-05-02 to 2012-05-04
WIU Office of Public Safety
• On May 2 at 3:30 p.m. a student reported 28 Adderall pills had been stolen. The pills were valued at $55.The theft is under investigation.
• On May 2 at 7:13 p.m. a student reported his iPhone and its case had been stolen from the Rec Center. The items were valued at $305.The theft is under investigation.
• On May 3 at 11:29 a.m. a student was issued a judicial referral for a previous altercation.
• On May 3 at 12:50 a.m. officers received a report of graffiti on the sidewalk, tree and on the concrete Rocky near Hanson Field. Damage was estimated at $200. The incident is under investigation.
• On May 3 at 7:13 p.m. former student Demetrius Simpson, 20, of Chicago, was arrested for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. He was discovered in Lincoln Hall after previously having been trespassed from campus. A student was issued a judicial referral for obstruction of justice. Simpson was lodged in the McDonough County Jail.